Rental Inspection Services
What we look for:
1. Hardwired and battery backed interconnected smoke detectors present and operational. Working smoke detector on every level of the home. Carbon Monoxide detectors are present.
2. Electrical Wires not visible in living areas.
3. There is hot and cold running water in the kitchen and each bathroom with no leaks below sink and all toilets flush.
4. There are no sleeping areas in the basement or if there is a sleeping area in the basement, there is a secondary means of escape.
5. The furnace is operational or because of outside temperatures, it is unable to be tested.
6. Railing present for interior and exterior steps with more than 3 risers.
7. Any other readily observable problems.
*Baltimore City and County requires rental properties to be inspected by a licensed home inspector.